I am 85% vegetarian.
I like cats and tea.
I enjoy reblogging and ranting about my life.
grande-soeur said: Don't be an idjit. Do the challenge! Once you get this say 5 nice things about yourself and then pass it to 10 of your favorite followers! Or else...
Time to say five nice things about myself. Thank you to one of my best friends, Caitlyn, for sending me this :)
1. I appreciate the fact that I was raised in a multicultural household. It has allowed me to truly experiencing the Japanese culture along with the culture of America. It also has allowed me to accept others as well.
2. I love how I can play piano. Although I am taking a break from it, and I strongly miss it, it is nice to know that I am the few that can appreciate and play classical music. Give me a Beethoven piece, I can learn it within a week.
3. I love my personality. If people find it annoying, too bad. If people find it amazing, congratulations, you are my new friend. I am a giggly, spontaneous person. I am usually happy, always wanting to do things, and I am super friendly. I may appear quiet at first, because I am shy, but once you get to know me, I am very outgoing.
4. I love how I can tell stories for days. As dumb as that appears, I could go on about my past as I have gone through so much within the last 18 years. I also enjoy listening to life stories as well. Stories from life is so interesting.
5. Despite my struggling battle, I think I have enough confidence to state that I love my body. Yes, it sounds very selfish of me to say. But what is wrong with enjoying my own body. Within the last two years, I have gained nearly 30 pounds but through hardwork, exercise and a healthy diet, I feel happy with my body.
The weather of Minnesota and I have a interesting relationship. There are days, like today, where the weather is perfect: mild, sunny and beautiful. But on the other days, the weather is so cruel to me, being cold, rainy, cloudy and windy.
Now the winter… I could barely stand my hometown’s weather…
Is this it? Is this finally the light I have been seeking? Will I finally find my happiness?